ADHD Dog Quiz

ADHD Dog Quiz Tube. Duration : 1.25 Mins.


Guess who is one of my dogs ADHD. (Yes, I know there is not a diagnosis "official" dog ADHD -. This video is just a sad look in my house the activities on a daily basis), each pair of video on the same day and was recorded around the same time. (I wanted to add music and download a higher quality video, but my desktop had other ideas.) Sound "bell" is heard is the sound of tinkling with ID tags Lucy. It is not really that strong in real life! I'm sorryLucy header for free ... I have ensured that the video will be used exclusively for educational purposes. As for the video of Lucy is sleeping - dogs that move like when I dream. Lucy, it just seems to do more frequent and more intense than any dog ​​I know. Both Toby and Lucy have been saved. My best guess is that Toby a lab / hound mix, and Lucy is a Catahoula mix. I'm open to suggestions, what kind (s) you think they are. Dr. Stephanie Sarkis, theAuthor of the book "10 Simple Solutions to Adult ADD" and "Making the Grade with ADD:. A guide for success in college with Attention Deficit Disorder" You can follow the adventures of Lucy and Toby on their website: www . stephaniesarkis.com

Keywords: Toby, Lucy, Sarkis, dog, active, ADD, ADHD, Catahoula, Lab, pet, rescue, mix, mutt, hyperactive, pups, squirrel, digging, running

Kindle Love Pet , Pet Food

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น