Developmental adjournment syndrome: Robin Pauc's theory

Developmental adjournment syndrome: Robin Pauc's theory Video Clips. Duration : 3.08 Mins.


Yes! The sound is in sync! :) Introducing Robin Pauc's book 'Is That My Child?'. I don't know if I fully agree with his theory of dyspraxia, dyslexia, ADHD, ADD, (some forms of) autism, OCD and Tourette's syndrome being part and parcel of the same thing, although it would explain the numerous large overlaps. Also, I didn't notice anywhere in the books that mentioned that ADHD and autism can be caused by heavy metal toxicity and can be cured by chelation therapy. If you have any (polite, respectful, genuine, mature) questions, please go ahead and ask and I'll do my best to try and answer them for you :) Sorry I lose my train of thought in the middle of the video! I've noticed from my videos that I don't speak very clearly. If you need subtitles, please ask and I'll try to get some put up for you.

Keywords: Tourette, Tourette's, syndrome, disorder, tics, ADHD, ADD, autism, OCD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Robin, Pauc, developmental, delay, theory

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น